New Ruslan Russian Grammar Textbook

Nataliya Ushakova nushakova at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 11 12:23:44 UTC 2010

Dear John

Thank you very much!  I am a Russian Teacher at Staten Island Technical HS
in New York. Russian Language is only foreign language in our school. We
have four years program. I teach Russian Advance Placement and I am always
looking for good the Russian grammar book for the high school students.

Спасибо!
Natasha Ushakova