Please HELP!!! On Nov.18th I needs to stay/share in Westin Bonaventura, LA (I have my own room on 19-21st, and NO place to sleep on the 18th, and don't ask me why - I had it and lost it when I allowed somebody else from this site to use my confirmation).Liza Ginzburg

B. Shir redorbrown at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 11 18:51:33 UTC 2010

please call me 773-3244919, or email here. MANY THANKS!
I f you'd like to share "my" room on the 19th - 20th- ti 21st - you can do this!