ASEEES Roundtable in Honor of GSM

Susan McReynolds s-mcreynolds at NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Fri Nov 12 14:18:29 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

please join us for a gathering of students, mentors, and friends at
ASEEES as we discuss Gary Saul Morson's contributions to our field.

 "In Honor of Gary Saul Morson," Session 12: 11/20/2010 (3:00 p.m.-4:45 p.m.)

We look forward to seeing you!

Robert Belknap (Chair), Jenny Kaminer, Timothy Langen, Susan
McReynolds Oddo,  Seamas O'Driscoll

--
Susan McReynolds Oddo
Chair, Slavic Languages and Literatures