SEELANGS Digest - 14 Nov 2010 to 15 Nov 2010 - Special issue (#2010-420)

Shrager, Miriam mshrage at INDIANA.EDU
Tue Nov 16 18:10:08 UTC 2010

Dear Slava,

There is a very funny book, which I like: Monday Begins on Saturday
(Russian:
Понедельник
начинается
в субботу). This is a
1964 science fantasy novel by Boris and Arkady Strugatsky.

Best,
Miriam Shrager

Dear All,