a funny book, anyone?

Susan Welsh welsh_business at VERIZON.NET
Fri Nov 19 13:27:39 UTC 2010

Dear Slava,

You've gotten so many great suggestions, how about a "community service"?
After the suggestions stop coming, could you make a list of them and send
that to the group? I have been too busy (disorganized?) to keep track of
them all!

That would be terrific.

Yours truly,
Susan

---
Susan Welsh
http://www.ssw-translation.com
Translator and editor, German-English and Russian-English
Leesburg, Virginia USA
1-703-777-8927