celebrating books and characters [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Jan Zielinski zielinski at gmx.ch
Mon Nov 29 09:21:45 UTC 2010

Could you give more information about the geographic and thematic scope
of your project? Are you interested only in Russian literature? And only
in the "city space"? I'm asking, because first examples that came to my
mind were a Winnie-the-Pooh Street in Warsaw (ulica Kubusia Puchatka)
and a Sherlock Holmes monument in a small place in Switzerland (Meiringen).

Jan Zielinski
Berne