Student searching for a position of teaching assistant in Russia

Coralie Tripier coralie.tripier at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 30 22:25:20 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I am a French student currently studying languages (including Russian) in
Canada. I will be graduating this year and really want to improve my Russian
and knowledge of the Russian culture by spending one year (or more) there.
I've already spent 3 weeks studying in the university of Nizhny Novgorod and
really enjoyed it.

I would like to find a position as a teaching assistant in French or
English, or any help that would be needed, so that I could both work and
study at the university, thus being able to pay for my year abroad.
I can start on August 2011.

If interested, I would be glad to send more information and my résumé.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Coralie Tripier (Université de Provence / University of Ottawa)