New internet start of Kubon & Sagner!

baumgarth@biblion.de baumgarth at BIBLION.DE
Mon Oct 4 06:38:29 UTC 2010

Kubon & Sagner is online with a new internet site since September 30th 2010!

www.kubon-sagner.de

For many years you have known Kubon & Sagner as a reliable partner for obtaining
mainly academic-scientific literature from Eastern Europe. Now we are furthering
this tradition of more than 60 years through an up-to-date presentation of our
books and journals as well as our company. Before doing this we restructured our
departments according to regional priorities with the aim of making our in-house
work flow more effective so that together with our entire team we will be in a
good position to take on your future demands.

We invite you to get to know and to try out the new possibilities of searching
for published literature right in our OPAC at www.kubon-sagner.de

If you have questions an introductory video that you can find on the home page
is there to assist you. Aside from that we are personally available to you. A
telephone directory complete with extensions can be found on the internet site
under the option "Kontakt".

In the near future we will be enabling further advanced features on the web
site, e.g. individual wish list, data export in MARC format, full-text search in
the publications of the Otto Sagner publishing house, and many more.
At the Frankfurt Book Fair 2010 the web site will be introduced to the general
public and the site’s developer, Ivo Ulrich, will be presenting it at our stand.
We would be very pleased to have you visit us in Hall 4.2 at Stand P434!

On behalf of all our colleagues we would like to thank you for your loyalty and
your trust and we are looking forward to a good and successful collaboration
with you in the future.

With kind regards,
Stefan Baumgarth and Sabine Sagner-Weigl.