Letter of Protest to SUNY-Albany

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Wed Oct 6 19:12:10 UTC 2010

Have actually been poking at that site for a while trying to figure out if
there is something in the settings that can change that. Have not found it
yet.

That said, I can click a button and download all these to an excel form (or
cut and paste elsewhere) - they have also a service where they print out a
copy of the petition and names and mail it wherever you want...

I'll keep poking as well...

Currently at 75... about one sig a minute since it was posted...

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of E Wayles Browne
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:57 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] Letter of Protest to SUNY-Albany

Thanks to Josh for starting the petition. I have signed it too. There are
now 57 signatures. But the site doesn’t show who they are!! How are we
going to make an impression on the SUNY authorities with a mere number and
no names?
Yours,
--
Wayles Browne, Assoc. Prof. of Linguistics
Department of Linguistics

tel. 607-255-0712 (o), 607-273-3009 (h)
fax 607-255-2044 (write FOR W. BROWNE)
e-mail ewb2 at cornell.edu