"Heart of a Dog" film?

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 11 12:23:03 UTC 2010

Thanks very much! I'd love to read the book again, but unfortunately my copy
is in transit from Canada to my home in Scotland (soon to be in Shropshire).
Pozhivyom - uvidim...

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/