Russian Theaters in the US

Marina Teterina marina.teterina at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 11 16:22:54 UTC 2010

Dear Adam,

Thank you so much for your suggestions! They are really very helpful.
I am interested in the XX century history and in the *drama* theater. It
looks like there are no reviews on this topic nether in English nor in
Russian...

Regards,
Marina Teterina