Closure of Russian, French, Italian and Classics- and Theatre-at SUNY-Albany

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 13 19:56:15 UTC 2010

I'm assuming they won't axe the football program at SUNY? That would be
national crisis time. *tongue in cheek*

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/