Protest Letter to SUNY-Albany Snail Mail Addresses

Chuck Arndt chuckarndt at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 13 21:20:51 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues:
Here are the snail mail addresses to which we, as the Union College Department of Modern Languages and Literatures, have sent our protest letter (it went out yesterday).

This could serve as a list (perhaps to be augmented) to send a printed-out version of the online petition, which is being discussed with Brett Bowles of the French Department at SUNY Albany and Josh Wilson.
George Philips, President

University Administration Building

State University of New York

Albany, NY 12222

Catherine Herman, Vice-President

University Administration Building

State University of New York

Albany, NY 12222

Susan Phillips, Provost

University Administration Building

State University of New York

Albany, NY 12222

Edelgard Wulfert, Dean of Arts & Sciences

Arts & Sciences Building

1400 Washington Avenue

State University of New York

Albany, NY 12222