Ivan IV arms expert sought

Marcus Levitt levitt at COLLEGE.USC.EDU
Thu Oct 14 05:59:27 UTC 2010

Please post:
My show-biz colleagues out here in LA have asked me to forward to you
this e-mail, trying to locate an expert in Russian military history to
appear on their TV show.  Yours, M. Levitt
===

We are currently searching for the following:

Role #1
Ivan the Terrible - Historian:Male between 21-55 years of age, of any
descent. Candidates should display a solid historical knowledge of the
weapons, gear, training and tactics employed by Ivan IV and his
soldiers. Candidate must be able to discuss in detail what made Ivan IV
the DEADLIEST WARRIOR in an on-air TV forum! No physical skill needed.

Role #2: Ivan the Terrible - Expert: We are currently searching for
physically fit males of Sioux descent, between 21-45 years of age.
Candidates should display a solid knowledge of the weapons, gear,
training and tactics employed by his warriors. Candidates must be able
to skillfully demonstrate their weapons prowess. Candidates should be
able to discuss what made Ivan the IV the DEADLIEST WARRIOR! Must show
physical prowess as you will be demonstrating with authentic weapons in
an on-air TV forum.

Weapons for Ivan IV:
- Bardiche (Axe)
- Sablia (Saber)
- Matchlock

DEADLIEST WARRIOR is a series of one-hour television shows for Spike TV
that will examine two iconic fighters from different eras and locations
and pit them against each other in the ultimate face-off. In each
episode we will discover the history of both fighters – where they came
from, the world they lived in and how they fought. We’ll examine their
weapons, gear, training, and fighting techniques. A top-notch team of
scientists, fighters, historians, and computer experts will put them
through an exhausting battery of scientific tests.

Full episodes may be viewed at:

http://www.spike.com/spiketv/full-episodes/?showId=31082

David, with Jeff Hardwick Casting
deadliestwarriorcasting at gmail.com (