sharing a room at AAASS

Ginzburg, Lyubov Aleksandrovna lag at KU.EDU
Sun Oct 17 19:56:12 UTC 2010

Dear Marina,

     Lyubov Ginzburg here. Are you still looking for a room for the conference in LA? I'm about to book something along with my RT airfare from New York, for myself, and would be happy to share my room, in exchange for a contribution towards the hotel fee. Let me know.

Looking forward to meeting you at the conference. I will also arrive on the 18th, and stay through Saturday night.

Sincerely,

Lyubov Ginzburg

________________________________

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list on behalf of Marina Aptekman
Sent: Sat 10/16/2010 9:32 AM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] sharing a room at AAASS

I am looking for somebody who booked a room at AAASS in LA and is willing to
share it. I am very quiet and orderly person and will not cause you any
troubles:) I plan to stay from the 18th to the early 21, so I need a room
from Thursday to Sunday morning ( 3 nights).

If you are willing to share your room with me, please e-mail at
aptekman at hws.edu or maptekman at gmail.com

Thank you
Marina Aptekman
Assistant Professor