Google is OHA ??

Mark Kingdom k2kingdom at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 18 09:03:06 UTC 2010

Google is a company. Okay. Makes sense. So, is the word truly feminine?
Like:

Google? Я люблю *её* систему поиска!

And are all companies therefore feminine? For example, is Microsoft
feminine?
I'd be tempted to say, Я купил новую программу Майкрософт*а*.

...but if it's feminine, I guess it wouldn't decline?