Study Russian outside Russia

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Mon Oct 18 14:38:56 UTC 2010

Could I insert a plug for Vladivostok, my Russian "home town?"  It has
a relatively mixed population of Korean Russians and Chinese
immigrants as well as those of mixed ethnicity.  Most of the study
abroad students are from Asian countries (China, Vietnam, Japan,
etc.)  And the city can be a lot of fun with a nice mix of students
from throughout the Far East coming their for their education.  Check
out:  http://imo.wl.dvgu.ru/joomla/

Emily Saunders