New book--MEMOIR OF A GULAG ACTRESS by Tamara Petkevich

Susan Welsh welsh_business at VERIZON.NET
Wed Oct 20 11:52:54 UTC 2010

For some reason, I cannot access the link below or ANY link to NIU Press.
They all come up with requirements for a username and password. Other
websites are okay, so it doesn't seem to be a problem with my browser
(Firefox).

Susan

---
Susan Welsh
Translator and Editor
German-English and Russian-English
http://www.ssw-translation.com

------------------------------

Date:    Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:38:30 -0500
From:    Roman Utkin <roman.utkin at YALE.EDU>

Please note that Tamara Petkevich's Memoir of a Gulag Actress (title in
Russian:
Zhizn' - sapozhok neparnyi) has been just published in an English translation
done by Yasha Klots and Ross Ufberg.

You can learn more on the publisher's website:

http://www.niupress.niu.edu/niupress/scripts/Book/bookresults.asp?ID=568