R: [SEELANGS] computer HELP!

Luciano Di Cocco luciano.dicocco at TIN.IT
Mon Oct 25 21:59:57 UTC 2010

Eudora continues as an Open Source project:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Eudora_OSE
They say that " Eudora OSE’s full-featured migration assistant imports your
existing Eudora mail, address books, personalities and accounts, filters and
converts them to the new internal format.". I haven't tried it myself, but
I'm told that the importer actually works.

Regards
Luciano Di Cocco