Slavic ethnomusicology

nataliek at UALBERTA.CA nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Mon Oct 25 22:40:05 UTC 2010

Let me engage in some self-promotion - or rather promotion of our
program.  The University of Alberta would be a great choice.  The
student would ask for a joint degree between us, the Folklore Program
in the Modern Languages and Cultural Studies Dept., and the Music
Dept., which is the Canadian location of Folkways Alive.  One student
has already completed such a joint program.

Natalie Kononenko

Quoting "Mark Yoffe" <toastormulch at GMAIL.COM>:

> Dear colleagues,
> I have a student interested in pursuing graduate degree in Slavic-related
> ethnomusicology.
> Does anyone know what are the best schools for this subject?
> Thanks in advance
> Mark Yoffe, GWU

Natalie Kononenko
Kule Chair of Ukrainian Ethnography