Russian grammatical questions: Alaska and Hawaii

Karen Chilstrom klmcbiz at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Oct 29 22:36:23 UTC 2010

Dear Seelangers,

I lived for several years in Hawaii, and at that time, my native-speaking Russian friends all agreed that "na Gavaji" was the only option. Gavaji is indeclinable.

Best,
Karen Chilstrom