Stressed Russian vowels in Word 2007?

Tom Dolack dolack_thomas at WHEATONCOLLEGE.EDU
Wed Sep 1 01:59:02 UTC 2010

Hi Tom:

Hope this does the trick:

Go to the Insert Menu > Symbol > More Symbols > Choose "Combining
Diacritical Marks" from the subset menu > Pick the acute accent (or
whichever you so desire) and you're done! I also suggest setting up a
shortcut key, I use ctrl-` .

Tom

_____
Tom Dolack