Russian handwriting in US classrooms in the computer age/ Q about downloading a Russian font on a PC

oothappam oothappam at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Sep 10 01:20:08 UTC 2010

oh!--I didn't mean that. The CD says that,  but it hasn't  got any actual real  Windows stuff..it only changes settings enough to set up that toggle thing in the taskbar so you can switch from English to Russian letters. The guy selling this is making a killing.It cost about $15.00 and with the name "Russian support for Windows" sounds impressive. It's a good deal for lazybones like me who hate muddling around with their computers but one can do the same setup in a few minutes if they understand the directions well.
Sorry I did not explain it better!
Nola