GPS directions, color schemes, and other linguistic universals

Edward Dumanis edseelangs at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 10 20:43:15 UTC 2010

I think that the answer on the color standards in Russia is quite simple.
They had different size sets of color pencils used in day care centers
and later on. There smallest of those  pencil sets had the colors
which were included in all other sets, and orange was just one of them
with no relation to апельсины. Those pencils were the reference
points.

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis