Spellcheck for Word Windows and Mac

Frans Suasso franssuasso at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 16 08:57:51 UTC 2010

  Op 16-9-2010 3:10, Benjamin Rifkin schreef:
> Dear SEELANGers:
>

> If you use Russian spellcheck in Word for Windows or Mac platform and like your spellcheck program, could you please say what you're using and where you got it?
>

> I myself use Mac but I have students who are Mac and Windows users.
>

> Thanks for your recommendations.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Ben Rifkin
> The College of New Jersey

>    options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at:
>                      http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/
For MS Word (Office) up to Word 2007 Orfo 9 is a very good spell
checker. For Word 2010 you need Orfo 10, which was released in the first
week of september.
I bought my copy  from Amazon germany (amazon.de)   for about 50 euro.

Orfo is the most used spellcheck program in Russia.   However do not buy
it in Russia, because it might work only with a Russian version of windows.

Frans Suasso.