Beginning Russian language group on Yahoogroups needs more lovers of Russian language

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 21 17:25:28 UTC 2010

Thanks! I have joined. I have a French exam tonight on Elluminate, but after
that I am buying myself the workbook for V Puti! and some review. I've
applied to the MA program in Translation Studies at Portsmouth (they offer
Russian).

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/