Michele Berdy's new book on Russian words and idioms (UNCLASSIFIED)

Frans Suasso franssuasso at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 23 20:31:52 UTC 2010

  Op 23-9-2010 20:25, Riley, Maureen Ms CIV USA DLI-W schreef:
> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE
>
> Actually, the book hasn't been released yet.  But you can pre-order it
> at Amazon.
>
> mr

I am not sure about Amazon. I preorderedThe Russian'sword worth" in may
or june  from  Amazon.uk. A month ago I they wrote that the book had
been dispatched. Three days later
I received"Squaring the circle, short stories by winners of the Debut
Prize". I contacted Amazon.UK. They replied that  I might keep the  book
and they would send a  copy  of The Word's Worth immediately. Two days
later I got another package from Amazon.UK   and another copy of
"Squaring the circle". I contacted them again and I have never heard  of
them since.

Frans Suasso