Michele Berdy's new book on Russian words and idioms

Michele A. Berdy maberdy at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 24 11:01:38 UTC 2010

Wow. Thanks!
I think list etiquette allows me to say that the book has been printed and
should be available within the next few weeks. In the US it's distributed by
Northwestern University Press; in the UK -- by Central Books.
As always, I will be grateful for any comments, criticism, and ideas for
improvement.
Cheers
Mickey Berdy