Nachalo Text/Workbook/CD--OK

Krafcik, Patricia KrafcikP at EVERGREEN.EDU
Mon Sep 27 04:51:51 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues--

Just a quick note here to let you know that indeed the Nachalo
text/workbook/audio CD package is still alive and well and
available from McGraw-Hill. The misinformation provided to
our bookstore buyer at Evergreen was corrected by our M-H
representative who, after a few phone calls at the very end of
this past week, found the origin of the mistaken information
that the book was out of print.

The responses of so many of you to what turned out to be a temporary
panic were enormously appreciated. Thank you all for your
suggestions for alternative texts. With the start of our term this
next week, Evergreen will go ahead and use Nachalo this year.

Most sincerely,
Patricia Krafcik
The Evergreen State College
Olympia, Washington