20th Century Russian Works about the Caucasus

John Lyles jhl9t at VIRGINIA.EDU
Thu Sep 30 14:19:54 UTC 2010

Dear John,

Thank you for this list.  The last trip I made to Russia (2009), I picked up
some of the pulp that you mention.  I also found a film called
"Marsh-brocok," translated "The Forced March," which is not on the same
level as the films you mention below, but is interesting nonetheless.  I am
putting together everything people sent me and will send it out to the list
shortly.  Thanks again!

Sincerely,
John