Help finding a film

Francesca icehouse2626 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 30 18:28:07 UTC 2010

Dear Benjamin,
I don't know if you can download this one, but you can watch it online if you get a subscription.
http://etvnet.com/skaz-pro-to-kak-tsar-petr-arapa-zhenil/307894/
thanks, Dina

--- On Thu, 9/30/10, Benjamin Rifkin <rifkin at TCNJ.EDU> wrote:

From: Benjamin Rifkin <rifkin at TCNJ.EDU>
Subject: [SEELANGS] Help finding a film
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 1:38 PM

Dear SEELANGers:

I'm looking to purchase a copy (on DVD or VHS, but must be NTSC format) of Aleksandr Mitta's film

Skaz pro to, kak tsar' Petr arapa zhenil

If anyone can direct me to a source that has it in stock, I'd much appreciate it.

With thanks,

Ben Rifkin
The College of New Jersey

 options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at: