Prague Apartment Wanted Mid-June to Mid-July

Rachel Applebaum rapple at UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Apr 4 14:06:38 UTC 2011

Dear List Members,

I am making a short research trip to Prague this summer, and am looking to rent a centrally located apartment for roughly June 18-July 11. I will be traveling with my husband and our 14 month old daughter. The apartment must be non-smoking and have at least two separate rooms (our daughter goes to bed quite early!).

Ideally we're looking to sublet from someone who's going out of town for a few weeks, but I'm also open to suggestions for reasonably priced, reliable rental agencies.

Please e-mail rapple at uchicago.edu with any leads.

Thank you,

Rachel Applebaum
Ph.D. Candidate