AATSEEL panel - on scandal

Bill Leidy leidy at STANFORD.EDU
Mon Apr 11 04:23:30 UTC 2011

Dear SEELANGers,

I am interested in organizing a panel at AATSEEL (5-8 Jan 2012 in
Seattle) about scandal. While my own research interests concern scandal
and provocation in literature and literary milieu, I could envision a
variety of interesting panel formats, including interdisciplinary ones.
If you might be interested in participating, please send along to
(leidy at stanford.edu) a brief description of what you might like to present.

Thanks,

Bill Leidy
Doctoral Candidate
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
Stanford University