2012 AATSEEL Panel: "The Authority and Non-Authority of Christ in Silver Age Philosophy and Literature"

Sean Griffin sdgriffi at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 20 17:36:48 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,

I understand this is rather late notice, but, given the deadline
extension, I would like to propose a panel for the  2012 AATSEEL
conference on the theme, "The Authority and Non-Authority of Christ in
Silver Age Philosophy and Literature".

So far, I have a commitment for papers on V.V. Rozanov and V.I.
Ivanov.  If anyone would like to participate in this panel in any
capacity, please let me know as soon as possible.

Best,
Sean Griffin
UCLA Slavic Dept.