Some more information about Grammatica

Vladyslav Mukherjee vlad at GRAMMATICA.EU
Thu Apr 21 13:06:58 UTC 2011

Dear Seelangers,

I work for the company that develops Grammatica. I'd like to apologize for
the incomplete translation feature - we still need some more time to improve
the quality of the translations. We are planning to push some updates to our
application in the coming weeks and we are hoping to address this problem.

We will post a new promo video on our website in the next few days. Skype
support and playback of audio files isn't included in the current release,
but these feature will be included in subsequent updates. We are actually
hoping to build a system that would allow you to use Grammatica in any
application with a text input field.

http://www.grammatica.eu/

I would love to hear any feedback that you might have about our
application. Feel free to email me at vlad at grammatica.eu or just reply to my
post on this list.

Best regards,

Vlad