Room in Central Moscow

Thomas Luly thomas.luly at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 9 21:11:26 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I'd like to announce on behalf of my landlady that a large room in a central Moscow apartment will be available to rent starting at the end of the week. The apartment is located on ul. Novoslobodskaya, a five minute walk from the Savyolovskaya metro station and about 15 minutes from the Novoslobodskaya/Mendeleevskaya or Belorusskaya stations.

The hosts have considerable experience hosting foreign students - one is an English instructor at RGGU - and are quite considerate and kind. Two children, ages 3 and 5, live there, but they're currently at the dacha until next month and are taken care of by a nanny when back in Moscow. Overall, a terrific fit for students and researchers.

If interested, please email me directly at thomas.luly at gmail.com. Thanks!