Russian Books

Paul Richardson paulr at RUSSIANLIFE.NET
Mon Aug 15 15:15:07 UTC 2011

We are moving our offices and need to drastically reduce the size of our reference library.

As a result, we have 200+ superior quality books that need a good home. Subject matter ranges from literature to history to culture and travel. The books are high quality and in excellent condition; most were published in the last 10 years. Many are expensive scholarly works.

The retail value of these books is several thousand dollars and they would be an excellent addition to any Slavic library collection. We are offering them FREE, in a single lot, to the first responder willing to pay the costs of shipping from Vermont to their own loading dock (six rather large boxes, 430 pounds). Respond OFF LIST to:

editors at russianlife dot com.

Thank you,

Paul Richardson
Publisher