ACTR/College Board Prototype AP Russian Language and Culture Examination

Olga Zaslavsky ozaslav at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 16 16:35:52 UTC 2011

I am actually also very much interested in this exam -- its availability, location, and value.Please respond to the list, if possible.Best,Olga Zaslavsky, PhDInstructor of Russian at URIDavis Center Associate