Russian-American Student Writing Exchange (American Home=?Windows-1252?Q?=96Vladimir=2C_?=Russia)

Johnson, David Matthew david.matthew.johnson at VANDERBILT.EDU
Mon Aug 29 16:23:37 UTC 2011

Dear Russian Language Teaching Colleagues,

The American Home's 2011-2012 Russian-American Student Writing Exchange is still accepting nominations of highly motivated and responsible third and fourth year American students, and complete classes of such students, who are interested in improving their Russian writing skills while communicating with their Russian peers.