Finding two Soviet films

Svetlana Grenier greniers at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Tue Aug 30 23:17:56 UTC 2011

Thanks, Alina!  I don't remember seeing it, but it sounds good!  By the
way, for everyone's information, I noticed that in many places (such as
on youtube) Vnimanie, cherepakha is dated to 1969 or 1970, but it
actually came out in 1979.

Svetlana