Seeking Discussant - ASEEES 2011 Olesha Panel

KATHLEEN MANUKYAN manukyan.2 at BUCKEYEMAIL.OSU.EDU
Sun Jan 9 22:32:04 UTC 2011

 Dear colleagues,

I am seeking a discussant and chair for a panel on Iurii Olesha at the ASEEES conference. We have three papers on his novel, Envy, and need another participant to go forward.

Alternatively, we may be open to an additional presenter, in which case one of the current participants would switch to discussant.

Please respond off-list to manukyan.2 at osu.edu if interested.

Kathleen Manukyan
Graduate Teaching Associate
Dept. of Slavic and East European Languages and Literatures
The Ohio State University