ASEEES 2011 literary heritage panel

Vadim Shneyder vadim.shneyder at YALE.EDU
Mon Jan 10 14:51:44 UTC 2011

Dear SEELANGSers,

A week ago I posted a proposal for a panel on Soviet and post-Soviet
writers' responses to, or thematization of, the Russian literary heritage.
Enough people expressed interest that we are considering forming two
separate panels, but we are still in need of one or perhaps two discussants
and one more presenter. If you are interested or have any questions, please
contact me at vadim.shneyder at yale.edu.

Best,

Vadim