Homosexuality in the Soviet Union

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 14 19:05:56 UTC 2011

Dear SEELANGers,

Currently I'm only at an undergraduate level, but I'd also be interested in
learning about this, and also the attitudes in modern Russia.

Is there a Russian production of the play(s) "Angels in America"?

Stephanie

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/
http://warm-och-fuzzy.blogspot.com/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sdsures