ASEEES Panel on Sonya in War and Peace

Brett Cooke brett-cooke at tamu.edu
Sat Jan 15 01:19:40 UTC 2011

We have assembled a most attractive set of papers on the character Sonya in "War and Peace" as a panel being proposed for the next ASEEES conference.
We are still looking for someone to chair the session. So, if the topic interests you and you would be inclined to attend (and participate), why not reserve a place of prominence, with the inside track to the water pitcher?

Please reply to me offlist: brett-cooke at tamu.edu

Brett Cooke
Texas A&M University