Intensive summer course

Avram Lyon ajlyon at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 18 15:45:07 UTC 2011

Dear Katia,

I had a very good experience this past August at the Summer School of
Slavonic Studies at Charles University in Prague. It's relatively
affordable, at 1230 EUR all-inclusive, and it attracts a group Czech
learners quite diverse in age, nationality, and language level (from
absolute beginner on up).

Prague isn't the most affordable city in Europe, but it's certainly
more affordable than Moscow, and the fee includes three meals,
housing, frequent excursions around the Czech Republic, and even an
unlimited transit pass. There were frugal students who paid nearly
nothing out of pocket in the four weeks.

Information at http://lsss.ff.cuni.cz/english/index.php, and I'd be
glad to answer any questions.

Best wishes,

Avram Lyon