он слом ал *себе* но гу v s. он сло мал ногу

Kjetil Rå Hauge k.r.hauge at ILOS.UIO.NO
Thu Jan 20 15:35:40 UTC 2011

On 19. jan.. 2011, at 23.11, Emily Saunders wrote:

> Дорогие SEELANGовцы!
>
> I'm hoping for a quick answer to the question of which is better and
> is there any difference.  I find both on a Google search.
>
> Я сломала себе ногу.
> Я сломала ногу.

Those in search of more than a quick answer might like to take a look
at Ljiljana Šarić: "On the semantics of the ‘dative of
possession’ in the Slavic languages: An analysis on the basis of
Russian, Polish, Croatian/Serbian and Slovenian examples", Glossos 3
(2002), available here: <http://www.seelrc.org/glossos/issues/3/saric.pdf