etymology of оде яло

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 21 23:59:25 UTC 2011

Re: "doff":

"Romeo, doff thy name..." = Put off/remove/take away your name?
Interesting!

Stephanie

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/
http://warm-och-fuzzy.blogspot.com/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sdsures