Michele Berdy's book- still not available?

Susan Welsh welsh_business at VERIZON.NET
Sun Jan 30 11:52:30 UTC 2011

Same here. Glas, the publisher, has a U.S. distributor listed on its
website. Maybe that will work. See http://www.glas.msk.su/order.html

(I am on a waiting list at Northwestern Univ Press, which was supposed to
carry it. But nothing has moved there either.)

Susan
---

Susan Welsh
http://www.ssw-translation.com
Translator and editor, German-English and Russian-English
Leesburg, Virginia USA
Phone: 1-703-777-8927

>I have ordered it twice from Amazon.com and twice the order remained
unfulfilled, until >finally they told me it's just unavailable. I'd really
love to get a copy of it. Is there another >place to buy it?