An updated version of Grammatica - an application for Russian learners and teachers

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 2 01:19:26 UTC 2011

Ooh! I really want this!!!!!!!!!! *eyes gleam with delight*

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://skepticalspoonie.blogspot.com/ <http://sdsures.blogspot.com/>

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/
http://warm-och-fuzzy.blogspot.com/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sdsures
Facebook:  <http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/>