Apt for Rent in St. Petersburg

Libby Coyne elizabeth.coyne at BERKELEY.EDU
Fri Jul 8 18:19:32 UTC 2011

APARTMENT IN THE CENTER OF ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA FOR RENT

very cozy, beautiful and spacious, in the center of St. Petersburg
Ideal as a base for one or a couple of scholars doing research. Located
in the heart of St Petersburg, on Moika Canal (corner with Gorokhovaia
street), near St Isaacs Cathedral.
Gorgeous area. Very quiet.

Available: August 10, 2011 ­ June 30, 2012.
SHORT TERM and LONG TERM CONSIDERED

Rooms: large living room, bedroom, front room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet.
High ceilings, parquet floors. Fully furnished and equipped, beautifully
renovated to Western standards, fully fitted kitchen, dishwasher, brand
new plumbing, shower, toilet, washing machine.

Large library. TV, VCR, stereos, phone.

High speed wireless internet.

This is my own apartment: I am a professor at UC Berkeley and live in
the St Petersburg apartment during the summers.

Please, respond offlist to: yurchak at berkeley.edu if you are interested
or have questions

Alexei